Sunday, March 5, 2006, 01:07 PMThis entry was previously a part of site news and was moved to the blog later.
Posted by Administrator
They said that I did not agree to the terms of service and requested Chinese as a language. Neither was my intent, but I had experienced technical difficulty getting the submission to go through, so by the time I was successful, it is entirely possible that I made an error. The recoding is continuing, hopefully as fast as it feels. Slowing me down is my desire to make some long awaited improvements, which take a little longer to work out. Hopefully by the time you read this, I will have the new menu backend working correctly and a couple new features. I'm currently testing alternate stylesheets and if you have the option to switch, then it worked.